I LOVE Keith Urban…it was my second concert, and it was just as amazing as the first one, two years ago. 🙂
I took 552 pictures, but only kept 60. I’m not good at taking pictures at concerts yet 🙂 See them here.
We didn’t get home from the concert until 12:30am, and I had to get up at 6am. That was fun. 🙂 I’m still functioning, but probably not for long. 🙂
I’m almost done with “Three Cups of Tea”, and it has really impacted me. I highly recommend it!
Nothing else really…I’m applying to jobs in Pennsylvania, and it looks like I’ll be moving in July/August. I’m at a point in my life where I have to make decisions, and I’m ready for a change in scenery. 🙂 So, that’s my plan. Not sure what the Lord’s plan is yet–but I really feel like He has shown me that there isn’t a “right” or “wrong” decision to make here…stay in SoCal or go to PA. Either way is fine. 🙂
Laura tagged me, so here’s my randomness:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2.Post the rules.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag at least 3 people.
5.Make sure the people you tagged know you tagged them by commenting to them.
I tag Heatherly, Heather, and Aunt Lori…
1. If I could have any career (and morality was not an issue), I would be Danny Ocean. That’s all I need to say. 🙂
2. I love ketchup. More specifically, Heinz Ketchup. I went all the way to Pittsburgh in 2003 JUST to go to the Heinz Factory.
3. I really hate moving…yet, I’m most likely making the biggest move (distance-wise) in my life thus far this summer…
4. My favorite color used to be orange in junior high…then it became popular, so I stopped wearing it (as much). I’ve always been one to not do what everyone else is doing. And I like it that way. 🙂 Same reason why I haven’t seen “Lord of the Rings”. No interest because of the obsession that has swept the world.
5. I love to sleep on planes. Most of the time, I’m asleep by the time the plane starts moving. 🙂 That’s why my red-eye in two weeks doesn’t scare me. I’ll sleep VERY well.
6. I really hate being told what to do. This is nothing new to my parents. I guess it is actually more of a hate of being micromanaged. If I know what needs to be done, let me do it my way. 🙂
I’m exhausted…time to relax 🙂