March was a busy month for us, but we still managed to make progress on our goals!
Brennan and Lesa:
* Finish one book a month (minimum)
Brennan: Finished “Drive” (Larry Byrd), “Never Again” (John Ashcroft), and “My Imaginary Jesus”
Lesa: Finished “Culture Shift” and “Stuff Christians Like”
* Finish paying off credit cards by December 2012
We have paid of 63.6% of our credit card debt!
* Finish using all Groupons/gift certificates
make a list and schedule on calendar as “date nights”
We have 7 Groupons and 1 gift card left to use, and two of those will be used on April 6th. Making progress!
* Finish losing 30 pounds and keep it off permanently
I have lost 7 lbs! We have been learning a lot lately about nutrition and are enjoying being healthy!
* Finish YouVersion Bible reading plan
* Send 60 thank you notes this year (average of 5 per month); finish sending wedding thank you notes
I have sent 12 thank you notes this year (none in March)…I’m behind!
* Finish purchasing “secret sister” gifts
* Finish organizing attic and put everything in plastic containers for protection from mice/temperatures
* Finish protecting important documents by purchasing a “fire safe” * Finish funding emergency fund ($1,000)
Open new savings account specifically for the emergency fund * Finish organizing clothes in bedroom (i.e. figure out solution with tiny closet)