Preface: I thought it was fitting to express my thanks during the month of November for something new each day, as so many others have done before me. I’ve never taken the time to do this, and it will be a challenge to blog each day, but it’s so important to recognize the blessings God has given us! 🙂 These are in NO particular order…
I decided to wait to post about my husband on our anniversary (2 years!) instead of on “day 2” 🙂
I am so thankful that God brought me to Pennsylvania for many reasons…but I’m especially thankful that He allowed me the privilege of meeting Brennan on April 12, 2009. I was content where I was and wasn’t looking to get married…but God had other plans and I’m SO thankful that His ways are different/greater than ours!
Brennan has been such an amazing friend and life partner through the past three and a half years. He consistently encourages me by his example to be a better person and sharpens me in ways I didn’t expect.
Just some of the things I love about Brennan…
- His smile
- The way he rubs his hands together when he is excited
- The way he looks when he’s dressed up (SO handsome!)
- His scent
- His selflessness
- His simplicity
- His gorgeous green eyes
- His leadership with our MHS boys
- The way he cuddles up to me in the morning
- His affectionate nature
- His love of showing his affection for me–publicly and privately
- His willingness to eat anything that I prepare
- The way he can read me in a second and know how I’m feeling
- His tendency to become protective of me when I am hurting
- His amazing work ethic and how hard he works to provide
- The passion he displays when he prays out loud
- His love of children (he will be an amazing father)
- His never-ending support and encouragement
- His patience
- His goofiness 🙂
The joy that Brennan brings to my life is incredible. Life is so much richer with him by my side! I am so thankful for him and for the adventures we’ve had so far…and for those yet to come.
Thank you, Jesus, for answering my lifelong prayer for a husband by bringing me Brennan. He is more wonderful than I ever imagined.
One thought on “Day Six: I’m Thankful For…My Husband.”
I like the way Brennan rubs his hands together when he is excited too! lol I just pictured him doing that when I read this! 🙂