It doesn’t feel possible that I’ve already lived for thirty years on this earth…but at 1:36pm PST today that will be true.
Thirty sounds “old” (and IS old to our MHS boys, haha), but I know that it really isn’t. For some reason, this feels like more of a milestone than 20 was, though…
Of course, there are advantages to turning thirty: I can now be a U.S. Senator. 🙂
It just doesn’t seem possible that it’s been 11.5 years since high school graduation, 7.5 years since college graduation, and 4.5 years since I moved to Pennsylvania.
Life truly is an adventure! I feel like I have experienced so much during these first thirty years, and I really don’t have any regrets. To name a few of my favorite parts…
- I have a relationship with Jesus!
- I have the world’s best family, I’m convinced 🙂 I love them dearly and am so blessed.
- I am married to the most wonderful, loving, generous man.
- We now own a home together where we will raise our family in the future.
- Our only remaining debts are student loans and a mortgage. MAJOR accomplishment.
- I have been blessed with rich, vibrant, authentic friendships.
- I have had the privilege of traveling to six countries, three continents, and thirty-four states.
- I am continually growing in my music and photography skills, and I LOVE to use both talents.
- I have a bachelor’s degree in Political Science and History. I may not use the degree, but I am thankful for it.
The only goals that I really have thus far for this decade are to see the remaining 16 states, be healthier than ever before, and to continue to grow in my marriage and in my relationship with Jesus.
I truly cannot wait to see what the next thirty years hold as I continue living the life with which God has blessed me.