Surgery Date

Short update…

Tori’s g-tube surgery will be on March 23rd in Hershey. She will be in the hospital at least two days, likely more.

We also have decided to go ahead with the Nissen procedure at the same time. We read about it, heard from a couple of Krabbe moms who regretted not doing it at the same time, and watched how many times Tori spit up or threw up this weekend, and we feel that it is the best move to make. We don’t want to have to do this, but it will make her more comfortable.

This also means that we likely won’t come to California until April now.

Only three more weeks of the NG tube 😄

One thought on “Surgery Date

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s