This has been an amazing morning so far – possibly the best one since Tori got sick three months ago.
It isn’t because of anything huge; rather, it is the little things that have filled my heart with joy.
- Tori and I slept for SIX hours straight. Six.
- Because of this, I have been up since 5:30am because I felt so rested.
- I was able to shower and get ready before Brennan left for work (always the goal, never the reality).
- Our grocery delivery came at 7:30am with lots of produce, allowing me to start the first day of my diet well.
- Our canvases (from our recent photo shoot) are being delivered today!
- Brennan and I were able to help someone this morning – something we love doing.
- Tori is being calm and not very fussy – maybe because she actually slept? 😉
I’m sure there are more things I could add, but you get the idea.
In the midst of our new normal, little things are everything. We will continue to rejoice always (Phil 4:4) knowing that the Lord is on our side.
2 thoughts on “Rejoicing in the small things…”
It IS the little things!!!! Especially for a busy mommy! So happy you and Miss Tori got some much needed rest!! May God Bless the rest of your day!!!!
Love and big hugs!!!
So happy to hear.It tells me Tori is feeling better too.