This has been an amazing morning so far – possibly the best one since Tori got sick three months ago.
It isn’t because of anything huge; rather, it is the little things that have filled my heart with joy.
- Tori and I slept for SIX hours straight. Six.
- Because of this, I have been up since 5:30am because I felt so rested.
- I was able to shower and get ready before Brennan left for work (always the goal, never the reality).
- Our grocery delivery came at 7:30am with lots of produce, allowing me to start the first day of my diet well.
- Our canvases (from our recent photo shoot) are being delivered today!
- Brennan and I were able to help someone this morning – something we love doing.
- Tori is being calm and not very fussy – maybe because she actually slept? 😉
I’m sure there are more things I could add, but you get the idea.
In the midst of our new normal, little things are everything. We will continue to rejoice always (Phil 4:4) knowing that the Lord is on our side.