A few updates for those not on Facebook:
- Her last sodium level was 139, which is a heathy level.
- Her respiratory virus panel came back negative so she isn’t sick.
- They still don’t know for sure what has caused her sodium issues but they have ruled out many things.
- We will likely be here until Sunday but hope to be set free tomorrow.
- They resumed her feedings and she is tolerating them well.
- Her breathing has been back to normal for at least a day now.
- She is starting to be feisty again, which means she is feeling better.
- She is still sleeping a lot but we know her body needs rest.
Overall, we feel optimistic about her health and can’t wait to go home ❤️
2 thoughts on “Updates on Tori”
Always praying and giving thanks……💞